Monday, September 24, 2007

The Adventure of Chimchar





This is Chimchar. He is a little monkey. He decided to go on an adventure and I took some pictures of him. This is what he did. He visited the big clock in London and climbed to the top. He went to a glass bottom boat and decided to sit down and take a rest. Then he went to the jungle in Africa and he decided to climb up some trees. He likes to climb because he's a monkey. Then he went to another jungle in South America. It was hard for him to get to it, but he still did it! That's the end of the travels of Chimchar.

2 comments:

Joan Del said...

Dear Elijah,
I love Chimchar just like you do and I think that he needs to have an adventure at my house too. What do you think? I love the adventure he had all around the world. Did you go with him? I love you, --Mimi

Amanda Conley said...

No, he went by himself. --Elijah